Sunday, January 10, 2010

You know you're fat when...

your 4 year old daughter looks at you, pokes your tummy, and says "is there another baby in your belly?".  Ugh.  You also know you're fat when the only clothes you can wear are your maternity clothes.  At 161 lbs I weigh more now than I have ever weighed before--excepting my 3 pregnancies.  And for one of those I didn't even weigh that much.  So, here I am at the beginning of the year, needing to make a huge resolution.  Not only to lose weight, but to make a "lifestyle change".  I always have the best of intentions, just not the motivation to carry through.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate and almost everything sweet.  I think if I had someone that was more supportive and that would help motivate me I could do it.  I don't know if I can do it by myself, but I can certainly try.  So, here's to the beginning of 2010 and, hopefully, a healthier me.

No comments: