Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010

So, we made it through the first month of 2010, ice and all.  As I tried to go to work Friday, in 4WD, I spun on the ice and ended up facing the wrong way on the freeway.  Luckily there were no cars around me when it happened.  Just scared me a little...I've never had anything like that happen before.  It was also a little scary watching all of the idiots in their cars driving past way too fast for the road conditions.  However, there were probably 15 - 20 super nice folks who stopped to see if I was ok and if I had someone coming to get me.  Unfortunately, when I spun something happened to my truck and it locked up and shut down on me.  A couple of great guys that were going the opposite direction pulled across the median to jump my truck when I told them what happened.  So I started my truck up, turned around, and went back home.

On a happier note, Austin's ball team is (so far) undefeated.  He has an excellent coach this year and has been doing so much better!  I have some pics, so I will post them soon. 

Riley's still doing gymnastics and will start t-ball soon.  Avaree is her usual tornadic self.  She generally leaves a path of destruction whereever she is. LOL

No comments: